Just shockingly bad on every dimension I have glanced at.
- Private payrolls up olny 54K.
- Government down 39K.
- Government cut at all levels.
- Construction down
- Manufacturing flat
- Retail flat
- Financial Activities down
- Education and Health flat – yes flat
- Utilities flat
- Information flat
- Wholesale Trade up a smidge
The only bright spots where professional and technical employment growing at 24K and Leisure and Hospitality growing at 34K. Though a surprising amount of the latter looks to be gambling.
I’ll sift through and maybe have more later